Wednesday, May 21, 2008

AN ORDERED DISTANCE FOR A BETTER MARRIAGE

To some extent, it could be a refreshing one to a marriage when a couple makes a distance for a while. I experience this when I went out of the town without my wife and kid. Sometimes it happened due to my duty--to join a seminar in Jakarta or follow a grand meeting in somewhere. But sometimes it took place due to my vacation.

However, from the distance, I become more appreciate of my wife. I learn how to appreciate his existence. I realize that my wife is VIP (Very Important Person) to my life. And as a result, I become more love to her. Sort of feelings would happen because of an ordered distance. I mentioned an ordered distance since I and my wife have realized about the important of making a distance for a while in our marriage. I know that this method can't be generalized to all couples, yet I think it's worth examining.

No comments: